Trucking Resources for the State of Idaho

511 Road Reports


indicates an online service

International Fuel Tax Agreement ~ IFTA

IFTA tax returns are not available on the Idaho State Tax Commissionís website. These returns can only be provided to the licensee or designated representative because of the confidential information they contain, such as federal Employer Identification Numbers. These returns canít be provided to someone else unless that person has a power of attorney from the licensee. If you need a return with your account number printed on it, please call the Idaho State Tax Commission toll free at (800) 972-7660 or 334-7660 in the Boise area. Hearing impaired callers can use the Idaho Relay Service at (800) 377-3529.

Form 2290 ~ Federal Heavy Vehicle Use Tax (HVUT)

Tax Entities